Friday 31 May 2013

durbans own etsy craft party

 
How wonderful does this sound?
Getting together, meeting and crafting with fellow Durban creatives. Organised by super talented and beautiful {nadiavdmescht} this is most defintely a NOT TO BE MISSED event.
 
Details:
Date - 20 June
Time - 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Where - Durban (venue to be confirmed)
What - An evening of crafting, making friends and having fun
Cost: R100 to cover craft supplies and refreshments
The RSVP form on { Eventbrite} doesn't allow for rand values, but you can pay at the door.
 
Please RSVP super soon!  {Just click here.}

2 comments:

  1. This is insights on how these cases have always been handled, nine
    occasions out of fourteen. How the thief had decorated over our supplier name and copyright on our eCover.



    Here is my page ... zespół muzyczny Bydgoszcz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Samantha
    I just read your blog and the heart felt story of your desire to become pregnant. My Cousins Husband Bruce Thompson is the most amazing Homeopath and so far has assisted 76 ( around there) couples in successfully having a healthy child. He operates from Manning road , Health@ 202. I am not sure your difficulties and what they relate to but his success rate makes me think you should give him a call. He has a website, Health@202.
    My email address is caron@saol.com if you cant find his number.

    I have also recently opened Alles - Vinatge and Second Hand Store and would love to meet you.

    Kind Regards
    Caron
    ( hope you dont mind me sending you this info but Bruce is so wonderful)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x