Monday 29 April 2013

happy birthday michelle

 
Happiest of birthdays to my special sister in law, Michelle.
 
Mich, you bring so much love and light into my life. You are almost always one of the first people I come to when I need support, advise, a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear or just a good chuckle to cheer up a day. You are one of the biggest, most important pillars of strength in my life. Thank you for always being there for me. No matter what the issue. Over the years, we have grown so much closer, and I can honesty call you one of my bestest friends. I love you so very much!

1 comment:

  1. Tenting is essentially the most inexpensive way to relish a Spain special
    occasion.

    Look into my site: adwokat warszawa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x