Monday 23 January 2012

glambox arrived ...


First Glambox arrived. Hmmm wasn't too impressed when I opened the box. I dont use any of these products so was a bit nervous to try them ... Well, thank goodness I did because each of them, in their own way, are pretty great! See my mini review on each one below:


1. Like Silk make up remover: The product is great, does the job & afforable at R35.99 but I think I prefer my Nivea make up remover.
2.  Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent: YUM! Smells DELISH but the scent doesnt seem to last the whole day which is disapointing! Would have bought this in a heart beat!
3. ELANCYL Toning Foaming Scrub: LOVE this scrub! Definitely will buy this full size product when this little sample is finished!
4. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Moisture Cream SPF 30: Fantastic cream! Not sure whether it gave me a 'face lift' or anything but loved that it was SPF 30, you dont usually find creams with such a high SPF.
5. Anew Clinical Eye lift Pro by Avon: I was stoked to have been given this product, firstly because it was a full size product (valued ar R245.00) AND I had JUST finished my eye cream. Perfect timing and pretty great product too! Definitely made my Glam box subscribtion for the month worth it!

Are you a member of Glambox? if you are, what did you think of the products?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your GlamBox. :) I haven't received mine yet. :( But from what I've seen it does look a bit bland this month - no makeup makes me sad. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x