Thursday 13 October 2011

merry merrypak

If you live in Durban and haven't been to merrypak enterprises you have been seriously deprived!
My friend Megs blogged about this amazing craft heaven of a store & I went the next day! Shew had to hold myself back. Too many amazing crafty goodies for next to nothing prices. This is what I happily left with:


Christmas tissue paper, gift bags (all sorts of sizes), heart ribbon (ah too gorgeous), a glue gun & glue sticks (R25, can you believe?), 3 packs of polka dot heart card decorations, brown craft & white paper gift tags (gonna make my own Christmas gift cards), see-through dbl sided tape (to do THIS), magnet strips (to make my own magnets), gorgeous leopard print folder, craft glue and the most awesomest gift tag stickers ever for every occasion! Can't wait to get crafty!*

1 comment:

  1. I love craft stores, i can spent hours browsing in them. This one sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x