Tuesday 4 October 2011

I ♥ sale

Who doesn't luuuurve a good bargain? Well ladies, here is the first I ♥ sale. Gorgeous clothing for next to nothing prices. Being the crazed shopaholic I am, below include a couple items i have bought online that don't fit (brand new) as well as other items pretty much as good as new. 

Lena top & H&M necklace sold*
Primark top & yellow dress sold*
Zara top & blue dress sold*
 
H&M dress sold*
H&M bikini top & Leopard print dress sold*

 I don't mind sending garments via post to anywhere in the county or world for that matter (you will just need to pay for the postage)
email me to order: samantha.c.delange@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely idea. Cant wait to get my new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x