Monday 12 September 2011

cox & cox

My word! I just happened to stumble across cox and cox. Oh my goodness you absolutely HAVE to go & check out their goodies, too gorgeously amazing for words! They unfortunately don't ship to SA, only UK. I am lucky enough to have my beautiful friend Megs who kindly recieves my orders & then posts them off to me. Although I am sure she is ready to cut me off. She could seriously open up a shop with all my online purchases! Opps! Speaking of shops, go check out Megs online shop (click HERE) she has divine items for sale & ships to your exact address. Below are my favorite finds (& must haves):

"love" pillowcase, also comes in a cream & bunny lamp

"Eat" red metal letters & heart chalk board clips

Fabulous box of stamps for any occassion & Mr P cute and quiky tape dispenser

heart shaped olive oil dipping bowl & ceramic hearts

I HAVE to have the stamp set & heart chalk board clips like now. They are my best! Click HERE to go check out there site ... Be warned ... Every item is super tempting! Espec their Christmas/ Festive items! Oh my. If only money grew on trees!

4 comments:

  1. I have just looked and found some cheaper items for wedding decor... might post on my wedding blog when it is properly up and running! =) Thanks for the heads up on this online store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I stumbled across cox and cox a while ago but i completely forgot about it! thank you for reminding me :) i just checked it and remembered how much i love it!

    just found your blog and i love it! im following x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thank you, but my credit card does not...
    go look what i bought
    http://whatjaccididnext.blogspot.com/2011/09/getting-jumpstart-on-xmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your still buying things, you might want to use this!

    Voucher Code for Cox & Cox - until Dec 16th 2011 is BSC19.

    I used it and got 25% off! Too good to resist! If it doesn't work go on to http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/promotional_codesbargains/853095-Please-Cox-amp-Cox-discount-code/AllOnOnePage

    Go to the bottom of the page and they will have updated codes :)

    I would love the red eat sign but 150 seems a bit too much! Hope it goes down in the sale after christmas! Hehe

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x