Monday 15 August 2011

happy in love


This is MY sister and her handsome fiance, Shaun. Dont you think she is just like the most beautiful girl you have ever seen? Jax is my 'middle' sister. I have another one, Natalie (aka Poopsie) who is 16 year old who is just as beautiful. Jax is engaged to marry the man of her dreams (and ours for her) Shaun early March next year. We celebrated their engagement with close family and friends this past Saturday. Unfortunately though I have been man down with the most dreadful flu ever known to man. It has had me in bed since Thursday and still today I am not over it. Goodness me. So Jax's MOH (maid of honour) aka ME wasnt the best of help on Saturday but the party was none the less a great success. It was great to meet Shauno's family and friends. The build up to their wedding has already started and we all cannot wait to celebrate their magical day!

On another note! My friend Kel from sunflowersandspears got engaged over the weekend to her boyfriend of 6 years. She is over the moon with excitement and so am I! Congrats Kel!
So much love to celebrate! Its awesome!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x