Friday 22 July 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!
I am very excited for the weekend I have ahead.
Tomorrow one of my very special friends, Jenna is getting married (I am one of her bridesmaids- excitement!) Tonight us girls are having a girly sleepover- takeout, (one) bottle of champers, choccies, pre wedding pampering and the DVD "Bridesmaids" which I have heard is an absolute hoot! I love weddings and I know this one is going to be a BIG party- lots of champers, dancing and celebration.
So here's to the future Mr and Mrs Everitt!

PS: Dont you LOVE this poster- Def going to have it printed & framed to put up in my future bar/ entertainment area.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have an amazing weekend planned,

    enjoy !

    love the poster ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x