Wednesday 20 July 2011

blushing*

 If you looking for a blusher that leaves your cheeks kissably sweet, the Benefit CORALista Blush is by far the best there is (in my opinion). 
 Being a 'Mac only' girl it took allot for me to try another make up brand but after much umming and aahing I have & let me tell you Benefits range of makeup is just divine! I mean it is part of Louis Vuitton so of course it would be right!? One of the products I absolutely adore is the CORALista Blush.
I have very fair skin and after applying the blush, I instantly have a soft pink glow to my cheeks. The best part is, coral is one of those colors that looks universally flattering on any skin tone. It adds a subtle sparkle when you apply it to your cheekbones & it smells amazing too!*
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love benefit! Their packaging is just to die for :) xx I have heard wonderful things about this blush!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x