Thursday 9 June 2011

oh. my. gosh!


You know that music they play when you enter the pearly gates? This is the soundtrack to this shot ... 



Goooooodbye GHD, helloooooo Amika!*
How frikkin B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L are these!? I have only recently discovered these! Can you believe it!? They’re all part of the Love Amika styling range which include curling wands, hairdryers, hair care products and the gorge ceramic stylers! They are all available at selected salons in South Africa and can also be bought online here.
I am IN LOVE with the Zebra ceramic styler and HAVE TO HAVE the 'pink cheetah' hair dryer! Mom, dad, husband, please wrap these up for my birthday! :)

1 comment:

  1. You made a number of fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found mainly people will have the same opinion with your blog. Nice effort.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x