Thursday 16 June 2011

my first award


Thank you to my friend Taz from surfers paradise for awarding me my very first blog award! so chuffed! So the deal is I need to detail 5 random facts about me & pass the award onto 5 bloggers I feel deserving! So here it goes ...
  • I love lists - & lots of them! There is honestly nothing better than ticking things off as you get them done. From shopping lists, lists of what I need to complete at work day by day, lists on what I need to remember to do after work / on weekends, i.e. returns, birthday gifts, etc ... Okay, I admit I am slightly obsessive compulsive about lists but they keep me sane! ;)
  • I married my high school sweet heart- Yes, Grant & I met in the beginning of my matric year, way back in 2003, when I was 17 (he was 18) & since then have finished school, got our drivers, celebrated 18th, 21sts, finished varsity, got our first jobs & our seconds, moved out of home & in together, got married & have made ourselves a beautiful home. We have so much history together, memories & milestones we often look back on. What's crazy is throughout all this time I have not stopped falling in love with him, as crazy as that sounds, I haven’t. I am so blessed to have this incredible man in my life.
  • I am a tea queen. I consume on average 6 cups of tea a day, & then a cup of Horlicks before bed. No matter the weather. I love tea. My whole family does, thats maybe where this tea drinking addiction came from- every morning, my dad would wake my sister & I & we would go snuggle up in my parents bed & drink tea with dunked rusks before getting ready for school. It was such a special family bond time. One of my best things now is tea & rusks in bed with my hubby every Saturday morning.
  • I am left handed.
  • My 'first friend' is still my best friend! Tarryn & I had an instant connection at play school way back when we were 4 years old & ever since then stuck together like glue. We have SO many memories, memories we often look back on & enjoy a second time around, all the imaginative games played as children, the discos, sleepovers, make ups & heartbreaks throughout our school careers, the many parties & hangovers throughout our varsity careers, & now all the drama that comes with our working careers but throughout it all, we have grown together, closer & closer every day. I truly cherish the very special friendship we share. 
The five blogs I'd like to pass this award on to are:
Kendz  from distings
Lana from lanalou style
and Rhenda from ikhaya

1 comment:

  1. I am so honoured, Sam! Thank you. I have already created my post and awarded it on. Thanks! =) Oh, happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x