Friday 20 May 2011


Wise words for a Friday! :)

My plans for the weekend;
- tonight we are off to watch my beautiful babiest sister, Natalie
 perform in her school production, such a talented chikita!
- tomorrow we dont have ANYthing planned for a change so I am hoping to go to the beach for some much needed vitamin D & wouldnt mind popping down to the Essenwood Flea Market if its a nice day!
- Sunday, hubby and I are house hunting in Ballito after which will treat ourselves to a delish lunch at Waterberry. If you havent been there, do yourself a favor! Its amazing!

I hope you all have a wooooonderful weekend!*

2 comments:

  1. Have fun hun! You're so lucky Durban doesn't get a winter - so jealous!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents have a holiday home in Ballito, so I spent every holiday there growing up...... and now spend many holidays there with MY own children. The waterberry is a MUST for us every holiday, with the kids playground and mangrove forest... the Hub and I get to have a quiet capuccino, whilst the little ones play. Maybe we can meet there one day?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x