Friday 6 May 2011

weekend buys

I know this is a rather delayed post but rather late than never :) Though I would share with you some of my long weekend buys! I heart shopping*
1. Ankle boots - Woolworths
2. Leopard print top - Mr. Price
3. Cake Lifter - Home ETC (This is the best buy of the weekend! I have been searching a nice, heavy weight cake lifter, I found this gem at Home ETC for a whopping R50.00! It also matches perfectly with my Carol Boyes matching bread knife and Pate knife! What a buy!)
4. Navy boob tube dress - Lady & The Punk
5. Turquoise blue ring - Mr. Price (such a great find)
6. Leopard print cami (comes with matching panties, too cute) - Mr. Price
7. Clock - @HOME (love this!)
Happy Friday everyone! 
Wishing you all a wooooooonderful weekend!*

1 comment:

  1. I <3 them all too! Leopard print and ring looked stunning on last night:)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x