Tuesday 19 April 2011

that seventies trend

70's fashion makes a strong comeback this year combining classic bohemian, with modern staples. Think wide leg trousers, long flowing maxi dresses and skirts, high-waisted pants, shorts with chiffon floaty blouses tucked in and floral floral florals! Accessorise with a big floppy sunhats, headscarves & oversized sunnies.  
70's fashion was full of vivid colors and bold prints, from mustard yellow to bright oranges and regal purples. This trend was and still is all about making a statement.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    Stop by my web blog: calories burned calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x