Friday 15 April 2011

cashmere & mafia


Tomorrow night it my bestest best friend, Tazzi (better known as Tazzilicious) house warming party. It is going to be an old school 'house party' with the theme 'Cashmere and Mafia'. How divine! Who better to use than the gorgeous Kate Moss for some dress-up inspiration! This is from her Mafia inspired winter range at Top Shop.


Other than that I have a very busy weekend planned! My darling friend from NZ, Katie has arrived so we are going out tonight in celebration. I have booked my hubby and I dual therapy massage treatments for tomorrow! Eek! Cannot wait to be spoilt! This is still a surprise for him so shhhh ... And Sunday I am looking forward to a late arvie family lunch!*
Wishing you all a happy weekend!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x