Wednesday 16 March 2011

pottery

I have been going to pottery lessons! Weird I know, but one of my New Years resolutions this year was to do more things that I love, and I love being creative and making things so signed up to do a pottery course and starting sewing lessons next month!


I collected my recent creations yesterday. I am so proud of them so had to share them with you!


salad bowl with three hearts on the inside. Perfect for a potatoe salad.

decorative birdies, notice their heart-shaped wings! Cute hey?
I pressed lace into the hearts, love the texture.


Watch this space for more of my 'hand made with love' creations*

7 comments:

  1. Sammy! WOW! I had no idea one could make such beautiful things in pottery! These are really stunning - well done! You have a definite talent! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks my noo! Just loving it! So divine to serve a salad out of something you have made :) I made a stunning butter dish (well i think so) and cute snack bowl, will post those once they have been glazed and fired! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Sammy, well done my friend!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I commented, but it disappeared. Well done... they look great!
    I have been wanting to do this for a few years and don't know where to go?
    Where are you doing pottery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cals and Kel! :)
    Kel i go to a lady in Dbn North. Will send you her details in a mail now. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! Love the salad bowl what a talented chick hey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Divine Well Done!! They are great...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x