Tuesday 1 March 2011

Hello March, Hello Autumn

Pinch & a punch for the first day of the month!


So February is already over! Gosh this year is flying. Is it me or does every year seem to fly by faster than the last? 


I truly heart Autumn in Durban. It is by far (in my opinion) the best weather of the year! Beautiful, calm, cloudless days without the humity. Yes, the sun sets earlier and the day seems shorter but as a plus we get to enjoy beautiful sunsets and sunrises while we watch nature changing its colours as the year ripens. Speaking of ripening some of my fav fruits; oranges, apples and mangos come into season. Yum!
I am looking forward to another season of summer dresses, sandles and long warm days spent on the beach.


Happy first day of March!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x