Friday 4 March 2011


I am looking forward to tomorrows I heart market with my mom and darling sisters! I have been saving my pennies and cannot WAIT to spoil myself with some new items for my home and wardrobe and for my tum, some delish pancakes (they honestly are the best I have ever had)!
I haven’t got much else planned for the weekend for a change, so looking forward to spending some time on the beach with my gorgeous husband and possibly heading to the Durban Botanical Gardens on Sunday afternoon, picnic basket in hand to watch Prime Circle live with some friends. Let’s hope the weather is good!

Have a woooonderful weekend!*

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Excited to see you at the market AND botanical gardens :) Lucky me - I get to see you TWICE in one weekend :)!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x